Friday, October 17, 2008

Date Night Oct/November

Hey guys!
The last chance night at hawes ranch is Saturday November 1st. We will be meeting at the gate at 7pm and will party down with the cow train untill 9pm. Babysitting will be provided for a nominal fee...Im pretty sure it will be at my sisterinlaws glorious house only a few minutes from the ranch. THis would be awesome, but please call me if you need babysitting and Ill let you know what the plan is and then I'll have a head count for my sister.
I cant wait to go! I hope you guys like farms in the fall like I do. Im so excited.
Talk to you soon!
Angie and Chad

1 comment:

Leah said...

Angie, I am so excited to see you actually doing this! I remember you talking about it before and it's awesome that it's coming together and everything! I love farms in the fall; I wish we could come. Have fun and we miss you guys!