Monday, November 24, 2008

December Couples Night

We are not having a date night this month as it is really busy and money is tight for every one. Save up for February because we are doing a month long dance class, SALSA is the class of the month. Stay tuned for more information. Its ten dollars a couple a night. We will hopefully be in our new house in redding and will have daycare provided and dinner before hand at our house also. The dance classes are on monday nights so get ready to salsa with your spouse!
For january I would love some ideas, I was thinking a trip to mount shasta to go icescating or something nonathletic like dinner together at someones house in redding or up here in shingletown. If any one has any brilliant or even not so brilliant ideas let me know.

2 comments:

Anna said...

You're moving to Redding!?! That's awesome, I'm so happy for you but I'm so jealous at the same time.

I think ice skating would be fun. :)

Juliette said...

Yeah, what's with the moving to Redding business?

Also I've been thinking about the planetarium lately - haven't been there in a while. Might make for a fun couples night.